Program helps in designing of all electrical installations in both construction and industry. Application has got a convenient schematic editor, a possibility to design on architectural plans, as well as, the possibility to create 3D models for some installation types.
CADprofi Electrical Key features
- Designing power distribution, control and automation installations with usage of multivariant symbols that allows for any configuration of apparatus.
- Complete symbols of IEC, NFPA, ISO, PN and other libraries that have been prepared in accordance with both national and international standards. Symbols can be inserted with automatic positioning, line interruptions, automatic numbering and labeling.
- Complete libraries of leading manufacturers (Hager, Lovato, Cablofil, Legrand, ETI and others).
- Designing on architectural plans, insertion of sockets and connectors, deployment of lighting fixtures, designing linear lighting and power of any energy type. Program also possesses the possibility to configure junction boxes with any configuration of sockets and connectors.
- Quick addressing of objects and numbering of electrical circuits with automatic control of numbering correctness.
- Predefined line circuit templates, distribution centres (switchgear), motor starters and many more.
- Designing ICT cabinets with elements of structural cabling.
- Designing automation systems – also with inclusion of PLC controllers.
- Block diagrams, electrical schemes and symbols of electrical equipment used in designing of smart building (EIB/KNS installation symbols, controllers, alarm control panels, neurons, converters, input expanders, USB and HDMI extenders, PoE switches, modems, routers, cameras, sensors etc.).
- Designing many types of low voltage installations, including alarm systems, supervision, IP video surveillance, antennas and others.
- Designing cable routes with usage of convenient commands for drawing sequences of cable trays, ducts and cable ladders with automatic insertion of appropriate fittings. Cable trays can be drawn automatically along the indicated infoline
- Designing busbars installations with the possibility to work in 2D or 3D.
- Designing lightning protection systems.
- Bill of materials/specifications of amount of cables and other specifications that include parameters of electro-technical objects and their assignment to circuits