CADProfi CP-Symbols HVAC and Piping Industrial systems
HVAC – Industrial systems library possesses the most important symbols used in industrial installations schemes and P&ID schemes.
In the HVAC – Industrial systems library the following symbols categories can be found:
- industrial systems (armature and equipment, devices, measurement instruments, others),
- P&ID signs- ISO 3511 and DIN 19 227 (standard with fixed length, expanded with an additional label, expanded with an optional label, adjust level, pressure controller, other),
- process control – ISO 3511 and DIN 19 227 (sensors, transducers, controllers, actuators, actuators and accessories, devices adjusting, conversion of analog signal, the impact of the binary signal into an analog, others),
- piping – DIN 2429 (lines, connections and fittings, general armature, flange armature, welded armature, socked armature, socked-welded armature, threaded armature, actuators, other equipment),
- vacuumtechnik – DIN 28401 (e.g. vacuum pumps, condensate traps, cold traps, vacuum gauges),
- ANSI/ISA-5.1 standard (P&ID signs, measurement symbols: primary elements, measurement symbols: secondary instruments, instrument to process and equipment connections, instrument-to-instrument connections, final control element symbols, final control element actuator symbols, self-actuated final control element symbol, control valve failure and de-energized position indications, functional diagramming symbols, binary logic symbols, electrical schematic symbols, ANSI/ISA 1992 symbols),
- ANSI symbols (exchangers, pip, tanks and vessels, pump and blower, flow elements, armature, valve operators, equipment, others),
- NORSOK symbols (e.g. axial fans, grille diffusers, exchange air coolers, tanks).