CADProfi CP-Symbols Electrical Plan
Electrical – Plan library possesses symbols of electrical installations that are used on architectural plans.
In the Electrical – Plan library the following symbols categories can be found:
- architectural and topographical installation plans and diagrams (sockets, switches, buttons, symbols, others – distribution boxes, head ends with/without local antenna),
- lighting (lamps, sockets, emergency lighting, connection points, types of light, others – e.g. indication of radiation fields),
- production and conversion of electrical energy (power plants, others – e.g. generators),
- industrial automation and measurement (meters and recorders, others),
- equipment for fire protection and fire fighting (detectors, extinguishing devices, control-centers, alarm devices, others – e.g. connectivity boxes; discontinued standards),
- alarm installations (detectors, centers, readers, barriers, signalling, others),
- telecommunications (radio stations, antennas, telephones, others),
- grounding (e.g. lighting arresters, Fe Ground connections),
- passive elements (delay lines),
- medicine (facilities, hospital reception, x-ray image itensifier, shockwave heads, electrosurgery, others – e.g. radiographic compression devices, patient support),
- equipment used in house (home electrical, audio-tv, PC, timers, sound recording and playback, headers, others).