The MPX-90 is Rolands most advanced impact printer to date, with faster speed, higher resolution and the ability to imprint on curved surfaces (not able to engrave photos on to curve items).
The MPX-90 gives souvenir, gift and jewellery stores, mall kiosks and photography studios the power of profitable personalization in a compact, easy-to-use device. In addition to flat items like pendants, dog tags, key chains and Zippo lighters, the MPX-90 takes personalization even further by customizing curved objects like pens, cuff links and money clips.
1. Vector line engravings for text and logos.
2. Self levelling head enables to engrave curved surfaces.
3. Included center vise securely holds items of various shapes in place
4. 40mm head clearance.
5. Nose cone that protects pins from breaking on material edges.
With a USB port, the MPX-90 sets up as easily as a desktop printer. Once you are up and running, youll be ready to imprint in just three quick steps:
1. Import an image into your PC from a digital camera, cell phone, scanner or other compatible device.
2. Design your image with the MetazaStudio design software included.
3. Position the item on the METAZA and imprint it.
Printable materials: gold, silver, copper, platinum, brass, aluminum, iron and stainless steel.
Maximum material size: 200mm x 100mm x 40mm (20 mm thick with center vise)
Printing area: 80x80 mm.
Resolution: high resolution 529 dpi, photo 353 dpi, text 265 dpi, vector 1058 dpi.
Roland MPX-90 brochure
Roland DGN Roland DG
Metaza Guide (pdf 6Mb)
Stainless Steel Accesories
We offer all metal printer buyers Isignstock royalty free pictures one year for free (norm. price 349e/12 month).